Penguin Safari's Down

Dear Penguin Safari users,
Penguin Safari was closed, we got closed for a certain reason. The real Lane Merrifield came in contact with Flappi282 after Flappi282 sent this message:
Hello Lane Merrifield,
Have you seen my work on Penguin Safari? Could you tell me your extension number so I can call you?
Lane Merrifield replied:
Sure, I’m happy to chat.  I travel a lot, so email is probably easier to reach me.
I did hear about Penguin Safari and although I admire the work you guys put into it, unfortunately it violates a lot of rules and more than that can confuse and potentially hurt some of the audience so we had to send the C&D.  I do appreciate you guys pulling it down so quickly though.
Maybe we can chat about some ways we could work together on something?  Have any ideas?
Right now, Flappi282 replied saying:
Thanks for the reply.
I’m sorry for the problems I caused with Penguin Safari. I will try to remove it. Unfortunately, many people seem to be finding codes for “iCP”s and are making new ones. For example “iCPv6″ and “iCPv5″ and “iCPPS” and “iCPe1″.
Unfortuantely, the staff on my game don’t want to shut it all down without some sort of deal (we’re just kids. I am 13 myself). Would you like me and my staff to try and end all private servers?
Just a question, is disneyreportservice.co.cc real? We’ve been receiving a lot of emails from them, but we don’t know if it’s real or not.
Thanks
Well, say goodbye to Penguin Safari.
Dont be sad because there is good news
iCP is BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment